Everybody Wants to be a WISH Cat (or dog, or goose, etc...) - October 2016 WISH Challenge

@Lady Marie thank you for hosting this month! Though I"m at 0% for weightloss this month, at least I managed to not gain any.

Sometimes not gaining is already a big success!

--

My final check in for the month is 92%. My plan was to do some kind of specific exercise every day with 5 rest days for the whole months. I slipped twice because I felt lousy on those days. So, I am really happy with that!

I am glad that I did not have a weight loss goal as I only lost 1kg. For whatever reason this was a hard month on the scale. But I left October no longer being overweight, so it was an important kilo!

Late to the end of the month. I closed out at 50% of my goal. My goal was to lose 13, but lost 6.5 - I'll take that over a gain anyway. Onto next month.

Hey all...... a little late to the party, but I wanted to say good-bye to the October group! Sorry I didn't participate more.... life definitely got in the way! See on the November chat!!............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter