Everybody say "Hi Nantucketfan!"

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
So I've been Dissing for 7 years now. How time flies. My very good frined is a Disney nut like you and me. She's always saying, "Could you go ask the Dis.....?" And today she finally did it. She logged on and signed in!:banana:

So everyone wave and give a great big "Hi!" to Nantucketfan! She's a Dis-newbie and a DVC owner at the BCV.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS NANTUCKETFAN! WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INPUT HERE! :jumping1:

:grouphug: WELCOME ABOARD Nantucketfan. I think you will get hooked just like the rest of us and spend all hours reading and posting :surfweb: and then just survive off a couple hours sleep and start back up again. I also sneak in time at work for the DIS. Come on don't lie you know you all do this. :laughing: beacuse I am right there with you...

Nantucket Fan...Hello! Do you live on Nantucket? My son's girlfriend father owns The East Brick house. ;)

Hello Everyone! Thanks for the nice welcome!
I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot! No, I don't live on Nantucket, but other than Disney it's my favorite place to vacation.
Don't think I've ever seen the East Brick house. Will have to look for it next May on our next trip.

Thanks again for the kind welcome!

:banana: Look! Its her first post! She's a lurker no more!:surfweb:

(I'm going to ignore Jim, who seems to think I have only one friend in the world.)

Welcome aboard !!! :thumbsup2

We'll have to set you up a banner :woohoo:

Hello Everyone! Thanks for the nice welcome!
I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot! No, I don't live on Nantucket, but other than Disney it's my favorite place to vacation.
Don't think I've ever seen the East Brick house. Will have to look for it next May on our next trip.

Thanks again for the kind welcome!

As all else have said... WELCOME :beach:

Hello nantucketfan. I also love your namesake! It's been waaaay too long since I was there (30+ years:scared1: )

:banana: Look! Its her first post! She's a lurker no more!:surfweb:

(I'm going to ignore Jim, who seems to think I have only one friend in the world.)
Ooops! Guess we know what happens when we assume...right! Sorry about that.

Correction made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter