Every Mile is a Miracle

Have an extra margarita for me, k? thanks.
Okay, I had two! ;)

Finish line mimosas yes please :) Great race!

Also, love bar trivia and that name is pure class.
Thanks Mike!!

Did I say I love those 2 medals? If not, I love those medals!!!
Right?? I love them soooo much!

So, I won second place in the trivia last night. Then I made friends with the couple who got first place and GUESS WHAT?! SHE RUNS DISNEY RACES. So we basically bonded over that. She said she was running the Rock N Roll Vegas Half and I said I would run it with her and then she asked the dreaded question: "What's your pace?" I never told her because I don't even know if I have a pace. "Not faster than 9:45" Haha. She told me that she walked a lot of the RNR Vegas Half last year, but then I looked her up on Athlinks and saw that she can run a half under 2 hours if she wants to. #SuperStalkerStatus Will we become running friends? I guess we will have to wait and see. I added her on Instagram because we didn't exchange numbers or anything. But yeah, that was my excitement for the night.

Loved the recap and those medals! I cannot wait to see you crush sub-two! I know it is just around the corner! Congrats on another great race and placing in your AG, that is so awesome!

Dopey Training Starts NOW!

giphy.gif

Here goes nothing...
I started my new @DopeyBadger plan today for DOPEY!!!!
It's only 12 weeks long counting race week, but I guess coming off a HM Plan and getting a solid PR means I am in some sort of good fitness level, I suppose. New plan also means new paces, new workouts, and new goals. Like, you know, running my first MARATHON!

Training Schedule for the week:
Monday - 3 mi @ EA 11:21
Tuesday - 3 mi @ EB 10:36 + Strides
Wednesday - 4 mi @ EA 11:21
Thursday - OFF
Friday - 5 mi @ EB 10:36 + Strides
Saturday - 5 mi @ LR 10:19
Sunday - OFF

I had Coach move my schedule around this time so I would have Sundays off. I think this will be better for me. I have a week in December where the husband will be out of town so I am trying to figure out when to run in between solo parenting but I think I have it sorted for now. I'm trying really hard to not let life get the best of me so I can stick to this plan and be super prepared for DOPEY! It's hard but nothing worth doing is easy, right?....

I think that Dopey gif describes about how I'm feeling right now. I got myself into something and there's only one way out of it now. Right now I alternate between yea marathon and what was I thinking.

Woohoo!!! Look at those blazing fast paces too!!!!

I LOVE having Sunday off. I like not having to get up early and it's awesome being able to devote 100% of that day to the family even if we just do absolutely nothing.

Don't you love that new training plan smell?

Woohoo!!
Nothing motivates me more than a new plan! :)

I think that Dopey gif describes about how I'm feeling right now. I got myself into something and there's only one way out of it now. Right now I alternate between yea marathon and what was I thinking.
SAME. I fluctuate as well between OMG to sometimes even doubt, like "I'm not actually going to run 48.6 miles...." But in the end, that gif is super how I feel. Haha.

Woohoo!!! Look at those blazing fast paces too!!!!

I LOVE having Sunday off. I like not having to get up early and it's awesome being able to devote 100% of that day to the family even if we just do absolutely nothing.
I am really looking forward to having a day to sleep in. Even if it means REALLY early mornings on some Fridays. Totally worth it.

I am this weird creature of habit and tradition kind of person. Mostly when it comes to photos of Bay. So 6 years ago I took a picture of Bay on October 23rd wearing a black and white striped shirt. The next year I recreated it. Fast forward to today, October 23rd, 2018, you betcha I took a picture of her wearing a black and white striped shirt. But ummmm, look at that progression!!!

3O1A7773.JPG

3O1A1286.JPG

14639584_10155386803646040_7343140627976550729_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter