Every Adventure Requires a First Step.

Hey Mo! Good luck on making those dining reservations tomorrow! I have our dining for the first week done and it was easy peasy. I'm a bit worried about the second week which is when our dates overlap. Hopefully, luck will be on both of our sides.

so....
Ummm

Im apparently new here
The ADR day is in 2 days! I am jumping the gun here!!!

honestly i just want it over to calm the ulcers i am currently obtaining from this stress!

Hi, Mo :) Welcome back again!!

I'm bummed to hear the McJobs didn't work out! A bad manager can ruin any experience, amiright?! Good they saved up a little money in the process at least. Too bad they couldn't have stayed long enough to collect all the 50th Anniversary toys!!

Your little Ryder is just the sweetest thing EVER!!! Love all his floofy fur!

So exciting to be going back to WDW with your friends! Isn't this the trip years in the making?! We are going for Christmas again this year, along with the rest of the free world, so I totally understand how you feel. But a crowded Disney day is better than being at home, i suppose. (And I couldn't agree more about the prospect of having to pay for certain rides. It makes me so mad.....and I'll end up doing it anyway!)

Can't wait to hear how your ADR day goes! PS I need to go check what my ADR date is, now that you mentioned it!

Life update- with our new bundle of FLOOF Ryder!
Ryder is adorable! Of course you had to adopt him. How could anyone walk away from that cute ball of floof. :)

Our two oldest grandchildren, age 17 and 15, both have part time jobs. It's good for them to get the experience, and the money. :) I'm sorry the McDonalds job didn't work out but your kids are so busy with sports, it is probably a good thing they quit.
so 48 kids stayed home. for no reason. No virtual either they had to log on to their google classroom and grab whatever work
Needless to say they are way behind in school work
This bit is the stupidest things schools are doing. If kids are wearing masks, there is no reason to send them home. And there is no reason they can't provide education while doing it. Our daughter is a teacher in St Louis and her school wisely, imo, decided to keep kids in school, since everyone was wearing masks anyway. Kids who are vaccinated should absolutely be kept in school. How insane is it that we got the vaccine and the rules are such that they assume no one is vaccinated.
WE ARE PAID IN FULL! we have our Christmas tickets and we are PAID OFF!!! I am SO EXCITED!
Wow - this means no cancellation! It will actually happen! I am excited for you, since this has been years of waiting. :)
so we are going as a vacation with our best friends and half the country!
Did you mention where you are staying?
honestly i just want it over to calm the ulcers i am currently obtaining from this stress!
Mo - get real - your life is a ball of stress. You will handle a few ADR's just fine. :)

Great to see you back again. :)

WE ARE PAID IN FULL! we have our Christmas tickets and we are PAID OFF!!! I am SO EXCITED!

(I think im doing this quote/ reply thing right, im mainly a reader not a responder😬🤷🏻‍♀️)
How was the Christmas Party !? Were you able to get on Ratatouille!? Hope your winter break has started and things are semi slowed down for you guys !!(I know some districts go until the 22nd)

How's it going Mo? I hope you managed to get on all the rides you wanted to!

So much to catch up on! I crashed the quote option trying to gather everything to reply to. :scared:
Ryder is adorable! I'm so sorry about what happened to Meg and the school's response was disgusting. My husband went to a Catholic boarding school as a day pupil and it sounds very similar, whoever's parents paid the most money or had some kind of sway with the governors/head was the one who would win in any situations, with the bare minimum of punishment. So frustrating! Moving to Florida will be amazing, I'm sorry your plans might be delayed because of work, ugh!

I'm loving going through trip reports again, it's been so fun catching up with all of your adventures. Did I pitch a fit and avoid the DIS/Disney content when it became clear we will likely not get to the 50th celebrations? Yes I did. Sigh. Still bummed about that but we have to be sensible, with elderly/sick relatives who rely on us we can't really go flitting off to America unless the pandemic is well under control (we are fully jabbed, but having kept them safe for this long I'm not about to take unnecessary risks after all this time! Disney will always be there, Grandparents sadly will not).

Can't wait for the next installment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!