Ever had a WDW nightmare??

Slick519

Mouseketeer
I had the worst nightmare about my upcoming February trip to WDW. I dreamt that we were in the magic kingdom and I realized to my horror that I had NO fast passes booked whatsoever. Then, as I was feverishly trying to book them on my phone, someone bumped into me and it dropped on the ground and shattered- nooooooo! I’ve never been so happy to wake up as I was this morning- whew!!

LOL! all the time lately! it's usually that I miss a dining reservation, or that I suddenly realize we are 4 days into the trip and I've missed it, or we are lost in some boring attraction. Disney stress dreams are real :rolleyes:

LOL! all the time lately! it's usually that I miss a dining reservation, or that I suddenly realize we are 4 days into the trip and I've missed it, or we are lost in some boring attraction. Disney stress dreams are real :rolleyes:
Yes! Terrifying lol

I always dream it’s the last day of my trip, and I’m just so sad because it’s already been and gone! We will be there in feb too! For two weeks arriving on the 17th :)
Nice! We’ll be there the 9th to the 14th

Always! They crop up about a month before an upcoming trip. The usual theme is it's our last day and we forgot to visit an entire park or forgot to visit one of our "must-dos". Funny what stress will do...

One I had a dream DH surprised me w/ a trip, sweet right? But he didn't make any fastpasses and they MDE wouldn't work .
The other week I had a dream MDE went down and no ones magic bands were working

Haha just a few nights ago i dreamed that we had arrived at rope drop at MK and as we entered a family member realized he had left his camera at the hotel room and was like no big deal... i’ll go back to the room and then my wife demanded that we not do anything until he returned!!!

I’ve had dreams where I’m in one park and I’m stressing out because I knew I was in the wrong park. And I had scheduled ADRs for a different park. Lol

Mine is very similar except I am in the park that I am suppose to be in and have all the correct FP's but I am sure that every other park is nearly empty and there are no waits for any of the rides. I just know I picked the wrong park for that day!!

My recurring WDW nightmare has me (usually alone even though I've never gone to Disney without my family!) showing up late to the park, not knowing where anything is or even what rides are available. I frantically study the map and usually end up riding a ride that is really boring and unlike any WDW ride that I have actually ever been on.

I dream that I'm in one of the parks but everything looks different and I can't figure out where I am. It comes up from time to time.

I am more Daydreams about dizzy than nightmares lol they mostly consist of me thinking about it when I'm work, when I'm eating dinner, when I'm at the gym, excetera excetera excetera LOL

You know, I think nightmares about vacations tell a lot about people. It makes sense that people on a planning board has nightmares about not planning or not being able to.

My nightmares before vacations (usually WDW or DCL) are about not making the flights and/or not having packed at all and I suddenly have to rush to get to the airport or I'm already at the airport and realize I forgot to pack.
Not sure what that says about me but it's interesting how the theme is so similar.

Lol one time I was riding Pirates at Disney World and the ride stopped. We sat in total darkness for an hour and a half floating backwards and forewords next to an annoying animatronic. But, it was my first ride evacuation, and we saw some cool behind the scenes stuff when the lights came on. All in all, a very interesting experience!

Every year, except this one for some reason, a few week before we go I have a dream, nightmare actually, in which I wake up on the next to the last day of our WDW vacation, I haven't been to any park, didn't do a Disney thing and we're leaving in a day or 2. Same thing with our 10 day Myrtle Beach vacation, we're going home tomorrow, didn't golf, swim, Pub Crawl.. nothing. Great to wake up from that!

Bill From PA

....all the time! Usually one of the worst ones are that I am visiting WDW and I am going to a particular ride and it's either permanently closed or has major changes [for the worse]....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter