Evening tour of Paris

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Hi,

I regularly enjoy reading all your comments especially the trip reports and pics. I have never posted anything before so I hope I do this right. My DH, DS (6), DD (2) and I are going to stay for 5 nights in Hotel New York in a few weeks time. This will be our third trip to DLP but we have never gone into Paris. We are thinking about doing the evening bus tour that leaves from Hotel New York. We were thinking that the day tour would be too long for the kids-they will probably sleep on the bus during the evening tour. Has anyone done the evening tour before or know anything about it? Is it worthwhile?

Hi Nicola, sorry I can't help with your question but just wanted to say hello and welcome :wave:

I'm sure someone will come along who will be able to help you, we're a very friendly lot on here.:goodvibes

Another Hello from me Nicola! Nice to see you posting :)

I'm afraid I have not done the tour though.

Hi Nicola

sorry i'm another to add to the list that has not done the tour - hopefully someone can answer this :)

Welcome to the board :goodvibes

Reid

We also fancy going into Paris one of the days.
I hadn't thought about the night tour though. I bet that would be nice.

My boys will be 3 1/2 and 17 months when we go, so it would depend on how long the tour was and what time it went on till.

I'll have to look into it :)

Alexandra,

The tour starts at 8:00pm and returns to HNY at midnight. I dont think it really involves getting off the bus. We have dd2 and ds6 and they would be totally bored with the whole day trip-don't think my other child (dh) would go for it either as he would see it as wasting a day that we could have spent in the park. I am a bit worried that the kids, being tired and all, might cry etc on bus if we do night tour but we have a portable DVD player that they could watch some videos on. I am still undecided as to whether to attempt the night tour but is sounds lovely with all the lights of Paris etc..I was thinking that we would go on the night before we go home so the kids would only be tired for one remaining day of trip. The other option I guess is to take tour on my own and let hubby watch kids. We'll have to see but I would love to see Paris and the description of the night tour sounded really lovely.

We are going to DLP on May 18th. We might do the Paris night bus tour on Thursday night. We are staying at HNY and I do think it gets back rather late.
From the Brochure:
"Both magical and magnificent at night, Paris truly deserves to be called the "Cityof Lights". The commentary in English, via individual headsets, is especially adapted to the ambiance of Paris by night, bringing historyto life with amusing stories, accompanied by the background music and French songs celebrating Paris. The Cityrama coach departs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8PM from in front of Disney's Hotel New York, and returns to each Hotel in the Heart of the Magic mentioned below at around midnight, depending on traffic. Due to the coach departing from Disney's Hotel New York, we recommend this excursion if you are staying at or close to Disneyland Resort Paris"
Adults US $51, Children 3-11 $15
Dinner is not included in the price.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter