Evening entertainment with 14 month old

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone
I'm new to the boards :p

WE're off to The sheraton world resort 30th nov - 14th dec.:)

I would like to know some of the things that we can do in the evenings taking along a 14 month old?

We've planned to go to mvmcp on 5th dec for my birthday, but thats only 1 evening planned.
We've got all of our days itinerys planned, we're just a bit stuck on evenings.
I like the look of Downtown disney & citywalk, but I'm not really sure whether they are for kids aswell.

:p :p :p 138 to go:p :p :p

Downtown Disney Marketplace is definately good for kids. There's Legoland, toy stores, and the biggest Disney Store in existance. Our kids like to go there, and last time our youngest was 2.

You could go to one of Disney's beaches and catch the electrical light water pageant. Also, Epcot may be open until late (9:00?) at that time leaving not much night to kill. We find that after the parks the kids and we look forward to baths, relaxing with a movie, and generally resting up for the next day at the parks.

I would also recomand to NOT plan a lot of evenings. After a full day in the park, your will enjoy some evenings by the pool and even an early bed time. A couple suggestions for the evenings you do want to go out would be to check out all the things at Fort Wilderness Campground ( hayride, movies, campfires etc.) and to do a little resort hopping. A few evening character meals could be a lot of fun for everyone too. Enjoy the trip.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter