EV Vehicle Charging at Grand Californian

hhoman

Mouseketeer
Hi All, does anyone have experience with charging ev vehicles at the grand Californian? I am staying at a Dvc resort and driving down for the first time in a model 3 from sf.... anyone have any experience doing this? What are the options? What do they charge? Is there a maximum time limit? How available are they?

Hi All, does anyone have experience with charging ev vehicles at the grand Californian? I am staying at a Dvc resort and driving down for the first time in a model 3 from sf.... anyone have any experience doing this? What are the options? What do they charge? Is there a maximum time limit? How available are they?
I'd consider asking here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/grand-californian-super-thread-updated-11-7-13.2396588/ I do believe they have charge points at DLR.

This is the Grand Californian specific thread. It's on the DLR Forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!