• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
I know this sounds like a daft question but does anyone know how many carriages Eurostar has? Also does anyone know how many of them are Castle Class?
Thanks in advance :flower:

Trains are standardized, and each one consists of 18 carriages with space for 206 first class and 560 standard class passengers.

That's what I could find...

HI we have been allocated carriage no.5 and was wondering if this means we have been given a free upgrade to Castle class ? :flower:

Great link thankyou very much. Carriage 5 is not castle class but is the one next to the buffet car :flower:

Just wondering... are there three different classes or just two? I've heard people mention standard class, castle class, and first class. Are castle and first the same thing? If not, what's the difference between them?

Bonnie said:
Just wondering... are there three different classes or just two? I've heard people mention standard class, castle class, and first class. Are castle and first the same thing? If not, what's the difference between them?

I *think* first class and castle class are the same thing. On the Eurostar trains to/from Paris (city, not Disney) and Brussels, there is first and regular class. I think they just re-name first class to castle class for the DLP trains.

MinnieYC said:
I *think* first class and castle class are the same thing. On the Eurostar trains to/from Paris (city, not Disney) and Brussels, there is first and regular class. I think they just re-name first class to castle class for the DLP trains.

I had this same query. When we booked our tickets for August we were forced into First class and I was not very happy when I realised I was having to pay extra money and only getting a cold snack and cold drink. Apparently that is why it has been called Castle class because it is only a cold snack. However from 1st April Castle class will be renamed First Class because a hot meal with hot drinks will be served on both journeys! I feel a bit happier about having to go First class now, but DH is worried I will get a taste for the high life!!!:rotfl2:

Oooh, that's good then! We got an upgrade to first class for our holiday in June, so I'll be able to see what the hot meal is like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter