European SIM card

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Is there anywhere on Disneyland property where I can get a European SIM card for an iPhone? Or should I try to get one at the airport when we land?

Has anyone bought one from Amazon? If so, do you recall which one you used and if it worked well for you?

Thanks!

I don't know about Disneyland property, but I do know you can buy an Orange Holiday Card at the airport (CDG) at most Relay shops or at the kiosk at the baggage claim. I bought it at the kiosk and the employee there quickly set it up for me and made sure it was working before I went on my way. It was very simple and done very quickly. Note: The Orange Holiday card is 39.99 euro from any retailer - it doesn't matter if you buy it from a true "Orange" store or a kiosk or a Relay store (Relay stores is the name of the stores in the airport that sells general merchandise, magazines, candy, etc).

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!