European Focus

tmmalave

Earning My Ears
Hi all. This is a little bit off topic. I have been reading posts on this board for years, with the hope that one day we could do an ABD. However, our circumstances haven't allowed it, and given the choice to not travel for a few years to save to do ABD or go on a yearly trip, we have favored the yearly trip. We only get 18 summers with the kids, and they go by way too fast. In reading all of the discussion on this board I have learned there are many well travelled people on this board.

For this reason I wonder if anyone has travelled with European Focus, or have seen any reviews other than on their FB page. They provide private tours of Europe. I am debating whether we do Italy on our own, or try to find an affordable private tour. The original plan was to go on one of the mainstream tours. But after going to Mexico this Easter and experiencing all levels of tours (private for the seven in our group, small (12 total) all the way up to 50 in the group, we have realized that smaller/private is the way we want to go. Finding a company that fits our style and budget is hard, but we are working on it. Any suggestions or reviews form other companies that might do this?

TIA

Tania

I don't have any information on that group in particular. Check out the Other Options thread. Around page 55, give or take, is a list of many companies mentioned in the thread. We used France Just for You and had a great experience. Perhaps they could suggest similar companies for other countries?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter