eticket and dland app issue

01spirit750

Mouseketeer
I purchased etickets thru my disneyland app on my phone for a future trip and I received the email with the "etickets".
I tried to link them to my Disneyland app account on my smart phone but I get an error message that there were issues opening that page.

Do I have to wait until I get to the park? Should I print out the eticket and get the hardcopy ticket and then try to link it to my app account?

Confused.

Thanks

When I bought my tickets through the app and they just showed up in the app. I can't recall if I got an email or not but they showed up in My tickets section of the app.

I bought my tickets through the website with my registered e-mail I had done with the app and the promptly appeared in the my tickets section on the app as well.

If you bought through the app, they should already be there, under the tab 'My Tickets'.

Open the app, look at your profile. Under "Park info & Entry" click/touch "My Tickets". Your ticket should appear there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter