Estoppel Fee?

gchiker

Can't get enough of the Mouse
Who generally pays the estoppel fee? ROFR fee? Any other transfer fees? How much do they cost?

Who generally pays the estoppel fee? ROFR fee? Any other transfer fees? How much do they cost?

With my contracts the seller has always paid the estoppel fee. ROFR fee? Don't remember that one.

Anything would always be open for negotiation though.

How much do they cost?
The estoppel fee is capped by Florida law at $150. (Guess how much Disney charges....) Last I checked it was a $20 ROFR fee but it's been a while, so I'd guess it's gone up like everything else, but I have no information there. So, ~$170 total to sell.

We just got our contracts to sign. As the seller we are paying estoppel of 150 and buyer is paying closing at around 800$. Those were the only two fees (aside from commission). I saw on our listers website there was a 20$rofr fee but that has never come up in my discussions with them and is no where in our contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!