ESPN wait times?

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
Hey all! We will be in Disney Sept. 12-18. Saturday the 14th, we want to catch our football team's game. Since they don't take adrs on the weekend.. how long of a wait should we expect? Is it crazy there on Saturdays? We will be a table of 3 adults.

Thanks!!

Hard to say. We eat there often and rarely have to wait long, if at all, unless there is some wildly popular and important game on that draws in even casual fans. Doesn't seem as if that would be the case in mid-September (no offense to your team!) So I wouldn't think that it would be crazy busy.

Really depends on the games scheduled that day. I briefly glanced at the schedule and didnt see very many national big games so I would imagine if you showed up 20 minutes or so before your game you should be fine.

How hard is it to get a seat at the bar on a random Wednesday night mid-September? My husband isn't going to join us for a character meal but wants to hang out at ESPN. I know I could make him a reservation, but he's happy to sit at the bar.

Again really depends on what sporting event is on TV. I will say that I have never had a problem getting a seat as a solo at the bar even during big football games. Sometimes I may have to wait 5 or 10 minutes but usually not an issue at all.

Thanks so much for the replies!! It will just be a regular season game, but we are 3 ladies who are die hard Michigan State fans!!! Can't miss a game!!

Thanks again!

How does the parking work for getting there? I've read in the past that parking at The Boardwalk Resort isn't always allowed if you aren't staying at that resort.

How does the parking work for getting there? I've read in the past that parking at The Boardwalk Resort isn't always allowed if you aren't staying at that resort.

Correct. Without an ADR, they may not let you self park. Parking is limited and they need to be sure there’s enough for guests staying there to park.

Paying for valet at Boardwalk is always an option.

A free self park option would be parking at Disney Springs and taking the resort bus.

Another free option (if you’re staying on site and have complimentary theme park parking) is to park at Hollywood Studios and walk or take the boat.

Many people take Lyft, Uber, MinnieVan, etc.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter