ESPN Club VIP Experience

Stepman

DIS Veteran and KING!!!
Hi All!

Does anyone know if this still going on? I called WDW-DINE and they had no clue what I was talking about. Called Guest Services at BWV and they had no clue what I was referring too. I've been trying to call ESPN Club directly but no one picks up there. I see the VIP Club experience posted on Touring plans, on here, etc. Want to grab seats for an Eagles game in a couple weeks and this looks like the best be. Any responses would be great! Thanks!!

Here's a link below from Touring plans:

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/espn-club/menus/feel-like-an-mvp-with-vip-seating

Assuming that they still do it, you have to speak with someone directly at the ESPN Club. Central Reservations will not be able to help you. I don't know if this is always available, or only an option for big games like playoffs/finals/bowl games and the like. No offense, but I don't know if it would be an option for "any ol' Eagles game in the middle of the season". And it typically was available only during prime time. If the game you are interested in is a 1:00 kick-off, I don't think it will be an option. But if it is, you will have to try to get through to the ESPN Club directly. Try calling during dinner hours.

This used to be available during all of football season...it was great, we took advantage of it a few times. However, when trying to reserve it for my past trip that just happened, I called the ESPN club directly and was told they no longer offer this. Sorry! As fellow Eagles fans ourselves, it does get packed their for Eagles games...we had our own cheering section. Get their EARLY if you want to get a table and eat. We've only been for 4:30pm games and Monday night games and it was super busy. For a 1pm game, you may not have as much trouble, but I would still get their by probably 1130am to get in line!

This used to be available during all of football season...it was great, we took advantage of it a few times. However, when trying to reserve it for my past trip that just happened, I called the ESPN club directly and was told they no longer offer this. Sorry! As fellow Eagles fans ourselves, it does get packed their for Eagles games...we had our own cheering section. Get their EARLY if you want to get a table and eat. We've only been for 4:30pm games and Monday night games and it was super busy. For a 1pm game, you may not have as much trouble, but I would still get their by probably 1130am to get in line!

Thanks for that!

We have DHS that morning and not leaving until 12PM....thinking about going right to Splitsville, I heard they have over 70 big screens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter