ESPN Club questions.... NFL Conference finals-

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Can you make PS's at ESPN Club? We'll be there on Jan 10-20 and really wanted to get in there for the NFC and AFC Conference finals on the 18th- but I don't want to stand in line- as I have heard the lines can get VERY long-especially at play off time. If they don't take PS's what time would you think I need to get to the restaurant in order to be there for the game and get a seat?? Hoping that PACK can make it at least to the finals- and then into the SUPER BOWL!!!! GO PACKERS!!!

No, EPSN doesn't take PS's. We went for Monday night football once and got there at 6pm. We had to wait over and 1 1/2 hour for a table. The bar area was packed also. You need to get there really early for the big games! Good Luck! :D

Try checking out the restaurant at the Wide world of sports complex if you don't want to stand in line at espn..I would call them once you get on property, the day before or something, but I am sure they will be playing the packer game. The food is delicious and the tvs are huge and everywhere.

If you want to watch at espn...everytime we are at the boardwalk on important game days..people are lining up at breakfast time...very, very early...no one really leaves either.

Go Packers is right...could not believe the cardinal win...how excellent!

On a normal Sunday (Dec 7th), my husband arrived between 11:00 and 11:15 to get a table for the 1:00 games. If the game you want is in the evening, you might try Shula's bar in the Dolphin???

The All Star Cafe at the Wide World of Sports advertises that it does have priority seating through (407)WDW-DINE. As for Shula's, I had asked the question on a previous thread about sitting in the lounge and watching the football game, I was told that they really don't have anything like that set up. If you don't want to wait at the ESPN Club, your best bet would probably be priority seating at the All Star Cafe. FYI, the AFC game is on at 3pm and the NFC game is on at 6:45pm (1/18).

Tammi

Thanks Tammy for the times- and thanks everyone else for the other ideas of places to go- hoping we'll be abel to get in somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter