ESPN & Big River Grille??

We've always made reservations at ESPN club, typically same day, but every time we have gone it's been half empty. Good place to eat though, we have enjoyed it.

Thanks! I’m not familiar with “open table”! Can anyone fill me in???
It is a service that you use to book reservations at restaurants. Many of the restaurants in Disney Springs are available via Open Table. Go to www.opentable.com to sign up or download the App on your phone. We have used at home and on vacations ( WDW, Las Vegas, Jersey shore, etc. )

We've always made reservations at ESPN club, typically same day, but every time we have gone it's been half empty. Good place to eat though, we have enjoyed it.
We have done walk-up on weekdays and have had the same experience . Do not try it on a Saturday or Sunday in the fall ( College & NFL football) or some other big sporting event .

Thank you for all the advice! Yes daughter is looking for a reservation in October on a Sunday, their arrival day! ESPN already showing nothing available at any time and on the disneyworld booking site Big River didn't show anyplace to make a reservation. She will def try the opentable!!

Thank you for all the advice! Yes daughter is looking for a reservation in October on a Sunday, their arrival day! ESPN already showing nothing available at any time and on the disneyworld booking site Big River didn't show anyplace to make a reservation. She will def try the opentable!!
We just called about a reservation for a Sunday during football season and it’s very different. You must have a reservation and it’s $75/person. Football crowds.

We just called about a reservation for a Sunday during football season and it’s very different. You must have a reservation and it’s $75/person. Football crowds.
Is that for ESPN??? I know they won't pay that much as they won't eat and drink that much/person lol

Is that for ESPN??? I know they won't pay that much as they won't eat and drink that much/person lol
DH and I have been able to get seats at the bar to eat during the Sunday night game. Since there is only one game it thins out a little.

Espn on game days either is walk up or paid reservation only. No “regular” reservations. However the money that you put down goes towards your food/drinks. So if you’re watching a three hour football game it’s easy to hit the $75. We did not do this and waited in line for almost 3 hours for the Alabama/Auburn game 2 years ago.
You may want to check out Rix sports bar at Coronado Springs.

Yes ESPN, according to the person on the phone it’s all you can eat and drink but still, pretty steep for bar food.

I don't think it's "all you can eat", but more like a declining balance. They deduct your food and drinks from the $75 you paid. If you spend less than $75, you don't get a refund, but if you spend more, you have to pay the balance.

I don't think it's "all you can eat", but more like a declining balance. They deduct your food and drinks from the $75 you paid. If you spend less than $75, you don't get a refund, but if you spend more, you have to pay the balance.
This is exactly what it is. We do it every year for a Sunday football game

That’s how I pictured it too but the guy said all you can eat and drink which I found odd... just passing on what was told to us.

I would not try ESPN Thur thru Sunday on Football days. Ive stayed at the Dolphin plenty of times on business trips and most of the men (200+ of them) always walk over there at night after our meetings. Ive popped in a few times to say hello to someone, and the place has always been mobbed. Its a popular hangout for convention goers at the Swan/Dolphin/YC. Big River, not so much..but does get a crowd at dinner time (7ish). Non football season, they go to the Dolphin lobby bar/Shulas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter