Escape Wedding Help

HayleyLewis1984

Earning My Ears
Hi I am new to this site - any help would be appreciated.

I am hopefully getting married in August of 2012 at the Wedding Pavilion - escape wedding.

What I am looking to find out is where we can go for a sit down meal in the evening. We don't want a full on reception - as we have to pay for it - but any suggestions for receptions/ sit down meals at the grand floridian would be beneficial. As I live in the UK i'm finding the process a bit daunting.

We want to sit down for dinner around 6 o clock for 20 people

Please help me

Hayley

We had our reception dinner at Citricos in the Grand Floridian and loved our experience there. I have more pictures and reviews in my PJ/TR. We only had 18 guests and everyone really enjoyed the food and experience. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

PS. You might get more responses if this was posted in the main forum! :)

Hello there and welcome! :wave2:
Since the Escape package does not have a reception per say you are welcome to make a reservation at any restaurant on property for your party. If you are concerned about the menu's you can check allears.net and browse through the restaurant offerings. We are getting married in 10 days and our reception dinner will be at Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. You can also speak to your cordinator to see if you can have a certain location booked to have a more intimate setting, but prices will be higher since it is a private gathering. I hope this helps! Good luck with your planning! :yay:

It all depends on how formal you want it to be. Some folks do a dessert party, too, which, while pricey, can still be cheaper than a private gathering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter