Escape wedding guest count

wondermlandy

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I’m planning my Disney Escape wedding at WDW. I have 4 small children. (One is free/ doesn’t count for my guest count due to age).
Has anyone had luck budging the guest list? To maybe 22 guest total (including bride and groom) compared to what’s written of 20? I swore I read someone allowed 25 before. But I don’t know. And the price difference is astronomical for wishes wedding compared to escape & has a lot I don’t want or need. .
anyone??
Thanks!

So they were unofficially letting couples have up to 25 total at Escape earlier this year, but then the policy changed back to hard-line 20 people total. Depending on your location (like if it's outdoors), you could have an extra person or two lingering on the walkway, but then it gets awkward with the cake and Champagne reception (not that the cake won't feed that many people—it will!) and whether or not they're allowed to participate. Are you absolutely sure that 100% of the people you invite would actually attend?

So they were unofficially letting couples have up to 25 total at Escape earlier this year, but then the policy changed back to hard-line 20 people total. Depending on your location (like if it's outdoors), you could have an extra person or two lingering on the walkway, but then it gets awkward with the cake and Champagne reception (not that the cake won't feed that many people—it will!) and whether or not they're allowed to participate. Are you absolutely sure that 100% of the people you invite would actually attend?

Yes. 3 of the people are our kids LOL. I have a 5,6,8 and 2 year old ! Ugh. Then my little brother who’s 10. So that’s 4 already! Just with kids. My parents , sister and bf and grandmother And uncle then my fiancé’s immediate family . I would have just loved to have my other best friend go. But that would bring me to 22 people. Ugh.

They got rid of packages now so you can have whatever guest count you want

yes !! I know that goodness. I’m not entirely thrilled because now in order to have the same venue I wanted before it turns out it’s way more expensive, sigh. But I’m making do and moving things around a little. But atleast i can invite whoever I want !

Oh no! WP does seem to be a popular venue but I think any venue would be beautiful! Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!