Escape From Tomorrow

micksterlee

DIS Veteran
I just watched the trailer from Escape From Tomorrow, if you have a trip planned to Disney any time soon I wouldn't let the kids get a look at this for sure!

this movie definitely isn't intended to be for kids.

i'm not someone who is a pearl-clutcher over the sanctity of disney or whatever, and i do find the concept behind this film interesting, but the problem i have with it is that it just looks plain bad. if someone did a "guerilla" style film at walt disney world & disneyland that was actually good, then i'd love that, but from what i have seen/read, i doubt i'll be seeing this one.

I'm sorry... this looks dumb :crazy2: Maybe I don't have an appreciation for low-budget cheesy horror-esque films but I won't be seeing this one, Disney or not

I'd watch this. It's not meant for children, and as much as I love WDW and Disney in general, I firmly believe that no entity should be above satire, discussion, etc.

I don't see how the people that made this movie don't end up in court for unauthorized use of Disney characters .

I saw the trailer, too, and I read about it on Wikipedia. It sounds... interesting. I know the trailer makes it seem kind of ridiculous, but reading about it actually makes me want to see it! The plot sounds horrifying and I like that. ;) Yes, it's definitely NOT for children, so parents, beware! I think I would've had some serious nightmares if I had seen that trailer when I was little lol.:lmao:It's coming out on October 11th, I think. It said online that it will be available OnDemand, so that's probably where I'll watch it. Can't resist a dark, twisted movie. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter