Error when trying to make ADR using MDE on android

ChiDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
After selecting number of people and the date, I get an error when selecting time stating "we're having technical difficulties retrieving data from the server. Please try again later". I can make a reservation via the website no problem on all devices including my android, just can no longer do this via MDE. Have no issues with making fast passes or anything else using MDE.

Think there was a recent update for the app; no idea if it applied to android phones.

Same problem here. Every reservation on the app turns back an error. Also having the problem on desktop so looks like I'm calling in this morning.

Also the +10 isn't working either....

Same problem here. Every reservation on the app turns back an error. Also having the problem on desktop so looks like I'm calling in this morning.

Also the +10 isn't working either....

I had the same problem. Couldn't make an ADR on my computer but I could on my iPhone. Also the +10 isn't work for me either.

Was able to get Crystal Palace at 8:20am for the 7th over the phone. Have to wait in the morning for the +10 as my first day isn't linked to rest of reservation. Will likely just call in as the app/site gives errors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter