Epcot: Which date 4/25 (Special Ticket Event ) or 4/26?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Should I avoid Epcot when it will have a Special Ticketed Event at night?
Will it be more crowded?
How early do guest enter?
Are you able to walk around (not do the rides) on Special Ticketed Event?
Are you able to shop on Special Ticketed Event?
Any advantages to going to Epcot that will Special Ticketed Event at night?
Or it best to choice another day if possible?

Which date 4/25 or 4/26?

Last edited:
I don't think it will affect crowd levels. Guests can enter at 7p. You cannot walk around and not do rides during a special event night. If you don't have a wristband you will be asked to leave. People paid good money to be in an empty-ish park. Allowing others to stay would be counterproductive to that.

If you can pick I would pick the non-special event night, but I don't think it will matter one way or the other.

The DAH events do not really affect crowds. So go whichever day works for you. You’ll be able to finish any ride you’re in line for at park closing. CMs begin checking for wrist bands to enter rides & pavilions once it’s the official park closing time, Ex. at 9pm. You’ll be able to finish shopping if you’re in a store at 9. Not sure if they’ll prevent you from entering the main Creations shop. But you’ll definitely be directed towards the exits without a wrist band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter