EPCOT Touring Plan

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
We have a 8:05 AM reservation at Akershus (our 5-year-old daughter is going to lose her mind).

From there, we will hit up Frozen Ever After (hopefully beating the rope drop crowd).

Few questions:

1) How early do you think we'll have to be out of Akershus to beat that FEA crowd? I expect to have to rush a little bit through the meal, but hope it isn't too bad. While shoveling food into my mouth and saying a quick hello to the princesses would be fine with me, I would feel bad rushing the rest of my family.

2) Should I try and make our FastPass for Test Track or Soarin'? I think I've asked this question before, and have certainly seen others ask it before. It seems more people say get the FastPass for Test Track (especially since it could shutdown due to weather) and either wait in line for Soarin' or hope to get it as a 4th FastPass. I am more a Soarin' guy, but if Test Track makes more sense that is what we will aim for.

3) What are the chances of getting that 4th Fastpass for Soarin' (or Test Track)?

We will be going in mid-August.

We have a 8:05 AM reservation at Akershus (our 5-year-old daughter is going to lose her mind).

From there, we will hit up Frozen Ever After (hopefully beating the rope drop crowd).

Few questions:

1) How early do you think we'll have to be out of Akershus to beat that FEA crowd? I expect to have to rush a little bit through the meal, but hope it isn't too bad. While shoveling food into my mouth and saying a quick hello to the princesses would be fine with me, I would feel bad rushing the rest of my family.

2) Should I try and make our FastPass for Test Track or Soarin'? I think I've asked this question before, and have certainly seen others ask it before. It seems more people say get the FastPass for Test Track (especially since it could shutdown due to weather) and either wait in line for Soarin' or hope to get it as a 4th FastPass. I am more a Soarin' guy, but if Test Track makes more sense that is what we will aim for.

3) What are the chances of getting that 4th Fastpass for Soarin' (or Test Track)?

We will be going in mid-August.

1) the Akershus crowd will start leaving the restaurant around 8:40am. As long as you're out by 8:50, you'll be on one of the first few boats.
2) TT
3) Pretty much guaranteed. Use the app to find the 4th as soon as you've tapped in for your 3rd FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter