Epcot today...sigh.

chris benton

DIS Veteran
Test track's line was spilling into the walkway during emh. DOWN. Anytime fastpass granted for our 9am tt (wanted to do twice in a row after doing soarin twice during emh.)

Even lwtl is down! Have the seeds tour planned. Sigh.

Epcot, not my friend today. Still having fun. Expensive fun, that is.

So sorry you are having such a rough start. The seeds tour is pretty interesting, enjoy! May I suggest you head over to France for a mid-morning beverage and pastry, it's so pretty and calming in the morning before the crowds roll in. Hoping the rest of your day is blessed with a pile of pixie dust. You also may want to make a stop at guest services to see if they can add a few extra fast passes to your day since the morning had problems.

Test track's line was spilling into the walkway during emh. DOWN. Anytime fastpass granted for our 9am tt (wanted to do twice in a row after doing soarin twice during emh.)

Even lwtl is down! Have the seeds tour planned. Sigh.

Epcot, not my friend today. Still having fun. Expensive fun, that is.
sounds like our last few trips to Epcot. this used to be my favorite park before they completely rethemed future world to be less futuristic than what we had in 1982. world showcase is the only thing that makes the park worth visiting for us. but, with the crowd levels so far out of control it makes navigating it beyond stressful.

Fastpasses have been replenished, got 2 anytime. Missed out on one test track, that's all. Using touring plans, so hopefully the afternoon shows in ws are not too thrown off.

We wound up back on track, just had to ditch one turn on TT, and didn't get to catch American Adv, but we can hop over there another night, no biggie. Lol- we went back to TT, when it was finally on-line, and the freekin fp line was backed up to the big sign. No thanks! Finally made it back around 4, and maybe a 15 min wait with the fp.

Lol-even Gran Fiesta was down when we were heading over there. Maybe we were the bad luck charm today! Sergio put lots of smiles on our face, i was the adult he picked on to miss a bunch of shots, and ds loved Tepan Edo. I'd also say it's a rare decent value.

Dw, and ds have been snoring since 7:42 (our time, but 8:42 eastern. ) Tv is on, Ep fireworks are booming, these two are DONE. Still a good day.

Oh my, you're certainly having a rough go of it! Hope the rest of your day goes as planned.

Not having much success with emh it sounds like. Bummer. Hopefully things get better for you.

Similar experiences but NOT during EMH:

FP for Soarin', ran to TT--queued up and the ride went down after we left the design area. Down for 40 mins. Our morning plan was really out of whack with that little blip.
AK on another morning, NO EE, NO Kali, NO Dinosaur (nor any ride in Dinoland), none of the trails opened until 10:00. FP blown since we had a FP for the Safari--waited around an hour for that one and never did get on EE that day
DHS on yet another morning, FP for RnR--ran to TOT--down for nearly an hour by which time we had to leave for our RnR FP. Got off RnR only to find TOT back up--with an hour wait and a long FP line.

DHS had TSM down more often than not when we were there as well (2 separate days). Luckily, SDD was up and running for each of our FPs.

Sounds as if Disney is having difficulties with late openings frequently these days if our experiences are any example.

No sob story here. We CRUSHED Hollyweird. Tot×5
Tsm×2
Stx3
Rnrx1
Frozen singalong was as funny as everyone says.
St march
Backlot's galactic salad was actually decent.
The toy story pop tarts are boring. Don't bother.

Had a nice swim break at the hotel.

Sw dessert party was pretty nice.
Only missed out on a spin of rnr, and another tsm.
We did just fine for what we wanted to do.
We went hard until 2pm, chilled at the hotel until 6, then went back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!