Epcot Spine and Entrance Project

If they do intend to get rid of Innoventions West (the east side) then they must plan to move Starbucks to the opposite side. Because I don't think they would get rid of such a moneymaker completely. It seems like they want one in every American Disney park.

If they do intend to get rid of Innoventions West (the east side) then they must plan to move Starbucks to the opposite side. Because I don't think they would get rid of such a moneymaker completely. It seems like they want one in every American Disney park.
Both sides will see significant changes. I don't believe Starbucks would be in either Innoventions but yes I agree Starbucks isn't going away completely.

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/innoventi...tarbucks-and-club-cool-set-to-close-at-epcot/

I didn't see any threads for this, so merge it if you have to. I'll miss you Club Cool.
I find it interesting that that article says that Starbucks is going into the Odyssey bldg. When that bldg. closed years ago they said the foundation was unstable and it couldn't be used on a regular basis. Since then it's been used for many special events, especially during food and wine festival so at least in my mind that brought into doubt the notion of major problems with the bldg. itself. Starbucks moving into it certainly throws that idea out the door.

I heard that with the Epcot revamp, they’re going to tear down the 2 empty buildings that once housed Innoventions. (Kinda need that, though, it’s an eyesore to have 2 empty buildings in the middle of the park). But in addition to that, the buildings surrounding that area, including Club Cool. (Yes, where many people partook in the INFAMOUS “Beverly Challenge”.)

I’m mourning the potential loss of such a “Timeless Tradition” and a “Rite of Passage”. But I’ve heard that the Coke shop in downtown has Beverly, so is that where the Challenge will take place now?

I hope not! That place is a godsend in the Florida heat, it's saved me from passing out on multiple occasions
Free sugar/sodium/hydration AND in a notoriously cold place? Please let it stay!

I heard that with the Epcot revamp, they’re going to tear down the 2 empty buildings that once housed Innoventions. (Kinda need that, though, it’s an eyesore to have 2 empty buildings in the middle of the park). But in addition to that, the buildings surrounding that area, including Club Cool. (Yes, where many people partook in the INFAMOUS “Beverly Challenge”.)

I’m mourning the potential loss of such a “Timeless Tradition” and a “Rite of Passage”. But I’ve heard that the Coke shop in downtown has Beverly, so is that where the Challenge will take place now?
Yes that is likely the plan.

My understanding is Innovations West will be demoed, but East will still be there and revamped.

Wait, so is it confirmed that Beverley will be available at DS? Or somewhere else? Or is this another reason to boycott wdw?:mad:

Not confirmed but likely.
The Coke store did have Beverly when I was at the store in November 2017. Is it not something that they have still? I distinctly remember a mixed drink made with it called Beverly's Revenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter