Epcot Solo?

Good for you! You will have a great time. I go in 2 weeks for one of my solo trips. It is strange at first to be able to just do whatever you want to do without worrying about anyone else(probably how men feel LOL). Do whatever makes you happy and do not feel awkward about any of it. Enjoy.
THIS. 😂

I love Epcot solo. I often start my day at Le Halles bakery in France. I also enjoy poking through every little shop in World Showcase for as long as I want.

All my trips are solo and one of my favorite things to do at Epcot is DiveQuest but you have to be certified scuba diver. One of the other things I did that I wish they would bring back is the Segway Tour at Epcot. Aside from that I do enjoy walking around the showcase to enjoy the rides, grab a few snacks and fish and chips in England.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter