Epcot Seas Adventures – Aqua Tour

DH and I did it several years back. We loved it! It was not a regular snorkel, there was an air tank. I got used to it pretty quickly. You had to wear a flotation vest, so you could not dive under the water. You had to sign a form promising not to harass the sea turtles. Apparently the turtles don’t have to sign a form, because one of them kept coming up to me! I think the turtles are fed by hand and I must have looked similar to one of the trainers! The sharks are NOT fed by hand, so they 🎼”just kept swimming”.....We enjoyed it a lot and felt it was worth the money.

We have done this tour twice in the past, we love it and will be doing it again next year. Just so you know they do have a locker room. You change into a swimsuit and then into a wet suit. After the swim you have a private changing room with a shower attached off of the main large locker room. Items are locked in a locker during your time in the tank.

We did this years ago! We loved it!! One of the coolest experiences! Very worth it! Also something cool to do on a non-park day as you don’t need admission (at least you didn’t back then).

Another thumbs up! Did it about ten years ago. I had the large Sand Tiger Shark swim right under me!
Breath taking, to say the least. I would highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!