Epcot Resort Run - parking

LSUfan4444

DIS Veteran
One of my favorite runs on property is the Epcot resort sidewalk. Would I be able to park at Fantasia Gardens at like 6 am if I wanted to run there on my next off-site trip?

One of my favorite runs on property is the Epcot resort sidewalk. Would I be able to park at Fantasia Gardens at like 6 am if I wanted to run there on my next off-site trip?

View attachment 536414
I'm not sure if it's accessible that early in the morning plus I wouldn't chance it either. Also, there's a "new" parking lot with the current construction of The Cove resort so the logistics could be tricky even at 6:00 AM. What I would suggest is parking at the Speedway gas station across the street from the
BW.

What about making a breakfast reservation at one of the resorts for after your run? Or maybe just parking at Boradwalk and telling them you are getting breakfast at the bakery?

Not sure what all the rules are for accessing the resorts but one of those might be worth trying. In the past I was able to get into MK parking very early for a run over that way so it might be possible to park at the studios and do a warm up jog on the path to the bridge. Just some thoughts.

When I did this once (admittedly ~3 years ago), I simply asked the guard at Boardwalk if I could park there because I wanted to do my morning run around the Boardwalk, out to Hollywood Studios, etc. I didn't have any issues.

When I did this once (admittedly ~3 years ago), I simply asked the guard at Boardwalk if I could park there because I wanted to do my morning run around the Boardwalk, out to Hollywood Studios, etc. I didn't have any issues.

But right now most guards are not letting in unless they are staying at the resort or have a dining reservation. So right now under covid restrictions it is a lot harder to do that.

I found out my answer last week and it wasn't an option...the entire parking and golf course is closed due to construction from the S&D tower. I parked at S&D with no problem...just told the guy what was going on and he said okay.

I found out my answer last week and it wasn't an option...the entire parking and golf course is closed due to construction from the S&D tower. I parked at S&D with no problem...just told the guy what was going on and he said okay.
So, to confirm, you were able to run this route? I will be staying in the Epcot area and would do this loop if it is open? Thanks in advance for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter