Epcot Prepark opening questions, transportation and where to get in

DWeav

Mouseketeer
So if we plan either a prepark opening breakfast for Garden Grill or Akershus and we are staying at All Star Movies, what is the quickest way to get there? (besides renting a car/uber/taxi) This is assuming a 9:00 AM opening and reservations at 8:05 AM. I'm guessing bus straight to Epcot, right? Probably be a Magic Kingdom bus before an Epcot bus, wouldn't make sense to bus to MK and monorail to Epcot, right? (or maybe monorail not even open that early)

Also, when arriving at Epcot, where does the line form to get in with a prepark breakfast? Is it to the left?

Thanks!

Bus will start running at 6:30 am, just not as frequent at they do later in the day. You will have no problem getting a bus directly to EPCOT.

We did this in January. Took a bus from POP and arrived at about 7:30. We lined up on the right to get in. There is a sign and CM directing everyone for ADRs. I was glad we were there early, because by the time they let us in the line behind us was pretty long. Most people went to Akershus, so there wasn't a stampede to GG or anything like that.

You'll line up at Security for bag check, then go to the early admission check on the right. Then through the gate and on to your breakfast.

I got to the Security line at 7:30 for an 8:15 reservation but the line didn't start moving until 7:45. Don't get nervous watching the clock and no need to run to your reservation. You'll be fine even if you're a bit late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter