EPCOT Moonlight Magic

I am on the west coast, so I was up at 0515, but I am registered for the 13th so it was worth the effort.

I finally got to the booking site and it tells me I don’t have a reservation linked to my Dvc account.
I’m staying at the Caribbean beach resort for a week before I check in at BLT. I’m hoping I haven’t just lost the chance to go :(

Got in! Used email link at 8:50 am and had 3904 people ahead of me at 9:00. Got registered at 9:40. :yay:

I went thru the waiting game, put in my member number and was told my reservation is not recognized and told me to sign up on April 10. So frustrating

I went thru the waiting game, put in my member number and was told my reservation is not recognized and told me to sign up on April 10. So frustrating
The same thing happened to me. I did an online chat with DVC Member Services and they fixed it for me.

Second Question; Can i link the Rez # to My Disney Experience?

I tried, but there doesn't seem to be any place to enter the confirmation number where the site will accept it as a valid number for anything.

It probably won't allow you to enter the reservation code into the MDE system directly, BUT...you can add it as a "Note" under the "Add More Plans" tab. That way it does show up in your plans (and whoever you choose to share it with). You can put whatever you want in the description section (including the registration code).

Do I need the names of the other people in my party? I’m not sure who I will be bringing with me yet.

I logged on at 8am on 2 devices as our internet is unstable.
One was assigned 1282 the other over 4400.

Once through on the first device, I got the dreaded no reservation linked to your account (we're at the yacht club). On the phone to MS for over 1.5 hours. As they couldn't find my reservation at all.
But all resolved now, and we're in for my son's birthday on the 13th .

I don't know why I continue to put myself through this stress for Disney :-D

Well I will say this, after the debacle from last year this was much smoother. I will give it to Disney for making it easier on us to know what's going on and not having the site crashing.

Does anyone know if we have to wait until a certain time to use the meal vouchers? I read we can check in and pick them up beginning at 12:00 if we have park tickets. We would like to use them for lunch if possible. We have table service, dinner ADRs for that day.

Does anyone know if we have to wait until a certain time to use the meal vouchers? I read we can check in and pick them up beginning at 12:00 if we have park tickets. We would like to use them for lunch if possible. We have table service, dinner ADRs for that day.
Since the official entry time with an event wristband is 5 pm, it's likely the meal vouchers won't be valid until 5 pm. Participating locations and hours will be noted on the actual meal vouchers.

Since the official entry time with an event wristband is 5 pm, it's likely the meal vouchers won't be valid until 5 pm. Participating locations and hours will be noted on the actual meal vouchers.

At least 5 pm would be my guess as well. In the past they have been valid starting at 6 pm and I believe check-in started at 6 pm for those events. I don't see them making them available at noon but we could be surprised.

I finally got to the booking site and it tells me I don’t have a reservation linked to my Dvc account.
I’m staying at the Caribbean beach resort for a week before I check in at BLT. I’m hoping I haven’t just lost the chance to go :(

I'm also staying on a cash reservation this trip and I was able to sign up no problem. I was concerned that it would be a problem, but thankfully it wasn't. Out of curiosity, do you have your DVC membership number linked as an affiliation on the Walt Disney World website?

I was able to log in and click on the RSVP at 8:15, was put in a wait line, at 9 showed up I was at 449, at number 107 stated was getting full. Was able to get 4 tix for 5/20/19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!