EPCOT Moonlight Magic

dreamscometrue

Mouseketeer
Do I need to receive an email to sign up for the Moonlight Magic at EPCOT in May or do I just go to the website on the day of registration?

Do I need to receive an email to sign up for the Moonlight Magic at EPCOT in May or do I just go to the website on the day of registration?

You can just go to the website. I never receive the emails and have been to 3 events.

What time should I try to register I read people talking about getting in the queue at 8 am and being 2000 in line

I can't find it now but I read someplace that those in the queue when registration opens (9 am ET) will be given a random number - not the order in which you entered the queue. Then everyone entering after 9 will be in line after those in line at 9. Therefore, I don't think it makes much difference how early you get in line. I'm registering tomorrow too for Epcot so would love to hear from someone who registered for an earlier event. Thanks!

I didn't expect or receive an email but I'm going to try to book it thru the website this morning. DVC told me last week to be sure to use Google Chrome.

3800 ahead of me and I got on the page at 720 EST this morning so it didn't help to be on that early.

Yeah but it's dropping pretty quick. Went down 118 in the first minute. Good luck everyone!!

I left the queue open in a window last night before going to bed. I was randomly assigned 3605 people in front of me at 9am. So, it really doesn't pay to be on early, I'm guessing!

Now at 3046.

Can't believe it! Went right to registration screen. Booked for May 13. Good luck everyone.

I started at 1790 in queue and counting down quickly. 9 minutes in and down to position 990 in queue.

Weird. So not only is the initial queuing random (I was on at 7:50 and got 2900 something), but so is the progression THROUGH the queue.

That's sort of ridiculous. Oh, well.

I started at 1790 in queue and counting down quickly. 9 minutes in and down to position 990 in queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter