EPCOT Moonlight Magic on June 29th

NuclearDad

Wearer of the Belly Bag
We had an extended family trip booked so we could all go to our first Moonlight Magic event on June 29th. After the announcement yesterday about the opening dates for the parks, I cancelled the trip. I noticed that the Moonlight Magic event has not been specifically cancelled. Any thoughts/wishes/WAGs on this event? I'm assuming it will be cancelled, but I would also be willing to re-book a couple of days to be able to go to this event if it still happens.

The event is effectively cancelled since Disney will not resume operations at Epcot until July 15th. They will eventually update the Moonlight Magic page to reflect the cancellation.

I got an e-mail a couple weeks ago stating all DVC events were cancelled until further notice. I will see if I can find it.

I hear what you are saying about "cancelled until further notice", but when I look on the DVC site under Moonlight Magic at Epcot, it still shows the June 29 Event. It does not say it is cancelled like the events were during the closure. And I can't find a email like the one you have gotten, so maybe it specifically notes this. Again, I get that this event is probably cancelled, but I'm holding out one little sliver of hope. Of course, when I cancelled my resort reservations, it probably cancelled my Moonlight Magic reservations also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter