Epcot Moonlight Magic-How do the meal vouchers work?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Going to our first moonlight magic event next week at Epcot and have a newbie question - how do the meal vouchers work exactly? is it as simple as go to the location and pick something up? are there limitations on what you can get? is any one location better or favored over the others?

thanks in advancc'se for the help!

Going to our first moonlight magic event next week at Epcot and have a newbie question - how do the meal vouchers work exactly? is it as simple as go to the location and pick something up? are there limitations on what you can get? is any one location better or favored over the others?

thanks in advancc'se for the help!

You are entitled to one entree and one drink per voucher. No limitations that I’m aware of. Participating restaurants are listed on the voucher.

When my wife Amy and I went to an event at HS last year we were provided with a voucher that was good to certain quick service locations for an entree and a drink I believe.

I'm sure someone will post a picture of the guide from tonight's event at some point that will show which locations are eligible for the Epcot MLM.

From May 20 MM email (it's likely tonight's is the same):
Food & Beverage:
  • When you check-in, be sure to pick up your complimentary meal voucher. Each complimentary meal consists of one (1) entrée and one (1) fountain beverage.
  • Vouchers may be redeemed at: Sunshine Seasons, Electric Umbrella, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe or Yorkshire County Fish Shop until 12:30 AM; or at Liberty Inn until 9:00 PM.
  • Meal vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Please reference the voucher for other important details.
  • Additional offerings will be available for purchase.

Just to be aware, we were at EPCOT moonlight magic last August at it was CRAZY to get food. We went to the America pavilion fast food place right around park closing (yeah not the best time looking back) and waited about half an hour to order, 20 mins to find a table and 10 mins to get our food. We ended up being one of the last moonlight magic groups to get our food, but we waited a long time. Keep in mind, the evening afterwards was practically empty so I’m not sure if it just that place that was super busy or what was going on but I’ve heard mixed reviews about moonlight magic events :) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!