Epcot last night Oct. 9

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
We arrived around 4:00 to find a very busy park. Surprisingly, it seemed more busy than the previous Sunday! (Because of the holiday weekend approaching??) We had FastPass+ for TT, Soarin', and MS, so no waiting in lines for the kids. MS orange line was posted at 90 minutes when we arrived. Yikes! I don't think I've ever seen that before. (Green wasn't bad, so I wonder if Orange had gone down a bit before. Also, Green was posted at 20 minutes later in the evening; but our kids walked right in when they did it stand-by. So perhaps accuracy was more than a bit off.) Lines for booths were long, but plenty of seats were available for the first 2 Eat to the Beat shows with Sugar Ray. (Lots of fun, btw.) While the weather was quite pleasant (actually, a bit on the cool side once the sun went down), it wasn't all that fun navigating through all the people. We were very glad we went ahead and booked Le Cellier, as we're not much for waiting in lines. After we finished our dinner around 9:45, the park was fairly quiet. Not too many people appeared to have stayed for EMH. Walked right onto a resort bus and were even able to sit. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter