Epcot Friday night?

missnic

DIS Veteran
How busy can I expect epcot to be this Friday evening? We tend to avoid weekend evenings during f&w due to the crowds, but what about the holiday festival crowds?
Thanks!

Touring plans provides a 10 day crowd calendar for free. They list EP for this Friday at a 4 out of 10. And there are no EMH's scheduled for this park on Fri. Only you can decide if you think a 4 is busy. Also, locals & convention goers tend to enter EP at night to eat. The holiday festival is no where near the size & scope of F&W. But, MANY will go to all 3 showings of the processional & many will use a dinner package to see it, effecting ADR scheduling.

ETA: TP has the crowd level peaking around noon Fri & tapering off from there. They also post their prediction & what the actual outcome was. Unfortunately, lately they've been right on or under predicted. Yesterday AK was predicted at a 3 & was actually an 8.:crazy2:

Last edited:
Great - thank you. We dont need adrs, dont care about candlelight or illuminations. Just want to hit a few food booths and do some shopping.

Friday and Saturday tend to be busier than any other days. But you are not into the busy part of December. If you don't care about the processional or illuminations, you should be fine.

Rain is in the forecast for Friday so if it's raining, that might keep the locals away. Forecast will change a million times between now and then so just have to keep an eye on it. We head down from Jacksonville on Thursday. Right now, the forecast predicts the heaviest rainfall here in NE FL.

Rain is in the forecast for Friday so if it's raining, that might keep the locals away. Forecast will change a million times between now and then so just have to keep an eye on it. We head down from Jacksonville on Thursday. Right now, the forecast predicts the heaviest rainfall here in NE FL.

I'm in jax too :) headed down after work on Friday for the oi meetup at universal on Saturday and I really want to check out the food booths at epcot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter