Epcot Flower and Garden 2008 video up

WebmasterBob

<font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c
Hi Folks, I have just uploaded part 1 of the Epcot Flower and Garden for 2008. Here is the link to follow to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DISUnplugged&p=r

This page will also have part 2 - 4 later in the day. You tube was down for maintenance last night or they would have been up sooner.
Please note it was a very windy day and if the wind sounds bother you I recommend turning down the volume a little.

Thank you so much, Bawb!

I was the person who called about Flower & Garden a couple of weeks ago. I'm very excited to check it out when we're there next month!

Thanks Bob. I'm heading down late April/early May. Can't wait! Hope to catch you in the parks.

Thanks for posting the video, Bob! One question - did you run over anyone with KartKam on your way to World Showcase? ;) I am looking forward to parts 2-4 since we won't be there until after F&G Festival is over.

OMG why is there a HUGE line for Spaceship Earth?? What time did you get there? Is this because it is the 1st am crowd? I NEVER see a line like that for it, but I never am a 1st am person either. Please tell me this isn't a normal for it due to the updates.

I waited 30 minutes for SSE when I visited in December. Granted, it was while it was still technically closed, but it was completed as far as I could tell. We rode probably around 4 PM.

This was enjoyable to watch. We are leaving in 8 days and are excited to see the F & G event for the first time this year!! :flower1:

Thanks so much Bawb! :yay: Great video and it's lovely to be able to see flower and garden when we can't be there in person!

Great video, makes me very excited for our trip to the Festival the first week of May. It's a beautiful time to visit!

Surfer theme this year---very cute! Part deux, puhlease...tick toc! :)

Thxs for these videos. I don't know how you made it so far through the park in such a short time---Kawt Cam is the ONLY way to go it seems. Please tell us though---what happened to your ankle/foot that you need "das boot" and "das cawt"??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter