Epcot F&W, World Showcase map

Welsh_Dragon

Y Ddraig Goch
Hi, I want to vaguely plan our F&W visits, so that if we all want items from different booths/countries, we at least pick ones that are relatively close to each other. Is there a list of the order of countries from, for example, International Gateway? Or does anyone have a link to a World Showcase map? Also, does anyone follow the DFB’s tip to pre purchase a tray?

DFB has a map of the F&W booths: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019-Food-and-Wine-Booths-Map_03-01.jpg

I've thought about bringing a tray, but honestly that kind of seems like a hassle. I'm only planning on buying one thing at each booth and walking around with it, so I think the tray would be more of a hindrance than a help. To each their own, though!
Thank you. I don’t want to be the only one wandering around with a tray.

We are usually there during F&W but have yet to try anything. I'll do more research and see what people are praising when it gets a bit closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter