Epcot Dining Style

How do you dine at Epcot

• I like to graze on small bites

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I like to sit down for a meal

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
We definitely graze--festival or no festival! Now, pre-kids, we did enjoy one or two TS meals there, too, but since we always go to EPCOT several times during a trip, we can have a few TS meals and still have plenty of grazing as well.

With the kids, we only graze, though. :)

I tend to prefer grazing as I like variety and to try different things and as my husband always says "My eyes are bigger than my belly" so I always want an app and entrée and eat not even half of my entrée at most restaurants.🤷‍♀️ We were there for F&W our 1st trip so it was perfect for me. This time around (also going in Aug) we got the mid level DDP so we'll be trying a sit down restaurant. I'm excited to try that out as well and plan to use my snack credits as my grazing opportunity.

I do both graze and/ or sit-down depending on what Festival is on at the time and what the offerings are. During the recent Flower & Garden Festival, I did not do a sit-down at all as there were (WAAAAY TOOOO MANY) great offerings at the booths. Other times, I don't find the booths particularly attractive, so I do a sit-down or QS.

We graze and eat one CS meal, usually a late lunch or early dinner. Even when there's not a festival going it there are just so many things we want to try that we would miss out on if we were to sit down at a TS meal

For our coming trip we have TS resseies at Chefs de France, Rose and Crown, and as always LeCellier plus two nights to do the Food and Wine festival

Both, there are times when we have TS and other times we plan for QS.

My family typically does lunch at the Seasons (Soarin Pavilion), and dinner at either Rose and Crown, French Pavilion, or Teppan Eddo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter