Epcot dining - dinner planning help

Thanks, all! I guess I need to read some reviews of the food in Epcot and see if it's really worth it to us. Partly we're looking for the experience, but partly for good food.....from the sounds of it, maybe we're better off looking at what else is available and going with a different plan. Our original idea was do the 3 days, one park per day (skipping DHS for reasons outlined above in an earlier post), and just snack our way through Epcot when we're in that park, trying things from each country area. Sounds like that might be more to our liking after all.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

This is helpful info, thank you. We were originally thinking skip DHS for the reasons you mentioned. And we thought Park Hopper vs. a 4th day ticket (which we could do) because it's the cheaper of the 2 choices. And I have yet to talk any of them into actually riding the Toy Story rides (sigh) so we really likely won't spend tons of time in DHS at all.

I had not looked into the travel time from one park to the other.....60 to 90 minutes? Really? Wow. So, that changes things. And you make a good point about not wanting to miss the nighttime stuff in some of the parks.....lots to think about. Thank you!
This is helpful info, thank you. We were originally thinking skip DHS for the reasons you mentioned. And we thought Park Hopper vs. a 4th day ticket (which we could do) because it's the cheaper of the 2 choices. And I have yet to talk any of them into actually riding the Toy Story rides (sigh) so we really likely won't spend tons of time in DHS at all.

I had not looked into the travel time from one park to the other.....60 to 90 minutes? Really? Wow. So, that changes things. And you make a good point about not wanting to miss the nighttime stuff in some of the parks.....lots to think about. Thank you!
We actually do AK open till 4ish...then head over to DHS do some things grab QS and watch Fantasmic....and it works for us. DHS is definately a 1/2 day park....for now at least!LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter