Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratatouille appears to be 1 month ahead of schedule for an April 2020 opening. This would be very welcomed given recent push-backs.

It did look like a giant graveyard, but I'm not much on change. It will seem weird to have them gone.

I will be interested to see if they remain on schedule once the rainy season comes

I will be interested to see if they remain on schedule once the rainy season comes
I would think that Disney has enough experience to have incorporated the rainy season into the schedule.

So pleased that the graveyard is going, it's a depressing place - it reminds me a bit of the red granite Soviet war memorial in Treptower Park in East Berlin (although on a less grand scale) - not a great look.

Remy’s is going to be great for Epcot international gateway rope droppers. But the increased lines at that enterence from the skyline will be unfortunate

Has anyone been able to see how much progress so far with the relocation of the leave a legacy?
Walls are up but none have been removed yet as far as I know.

based on photos in a story tweeted out by the source we aren't supposed to reference for now, they started taking off the "legacy plaques" form the monoliths - looks like got about two rows done and those plaques were held on by quote a lot of glue that left a bit of resedue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!