Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Not sure I agree with the theory that selective panel removal is for anchoring things to the ceiling. I would expect there is enough superstructure accessible inside to handle that. With the age of the building, and the unusual exterior, I would bet they need to fix or replace and re-install certain panels due to wear and tear... to ensure they remain watertight and strong.

Those look great! Clean, bright (especially if compared to the "tombstones") and futuristic yet retro too. Now if they can get the hub to mesh this well...
Any idea on when this area will be done and the partition around the pylons will be taken down?

Not sure if it’s really been talked about here but they removed the model a while ago from Epcot Experience. The future world area is being redesigned.
I’m curious what they replace it with. I just want some green space in future world. I don’t want it to just get paved over

frozen ride.jpg

Looks like cleaning or small renovations coming to Frozen Ride. It's been added to the downtime list. EPCOT’s boat ride will go down November 2-6, 2020 and will reopen on November 7, 2020. No word on what the project entails, but judging by the duration, it’s for routine maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!