Epcot 30 Day FP availability

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
I have family joining us on our upcoming trip and they're staying off-site and arriving a couple days earlier. They're going to do Epcot before we get in so I'm doing their FPs for them. I've never done FPs at 30 days, what kind of availability will there be for a family of 5? Is Frozen around 5 pm feasible?

We stayed offsite last year and all the rides were available at 30 days, not sure about times though. We got a Frozen at 1 or 2.

I did FPs for 3 people just under the 30 day mark this week, during the Test Track closure period. With a lot of checking back, FEA came up a few times on a CL 9 day. So it’s definitely possible if you are diligent in checking often. 5 people may be more challenging. Most of the ones I’ve seen were after 5-6pm.

Just wanted to say even if you don’t get the FP’s you want now, you can do the reloading system the day of. I got Frozen Ever After for my family of 4 the day of by reloading in mid October. You can probably get everything probably, if they are kids I’d prioritize FEA, Soarin and TT if it’s open. You can get fast passes for almost all other attractions day of.

We go that same week every year — I’ve seen same day for FEA. However as mentioned, be prepared to refresh a ton. And split your party if you need to. Another option is to rope drop it or do it later in the day (like after 8:30) before park close. This year we decided to FP TT because it’s everyone’s favorite and no one wants to do single rider. But we’re going to rope drop FEA and even if there’s a little wait, we will make it work. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter