EPCOT 2019 International Festival Of The Arts Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best way to get alerted when the full calendar and seminar information is available? Do you usually have to call for the seminars or are they available on-line? I seem to recall having to call but I'm not sure.
I would just keep checking this thread, there is no auto alert for it.

We loved the festival last year. Here are our thoughts:

We certainly didn’t need a reserved seat for the Broadway concert on a Sunday...it was maybe half full. And it was fantastic!

We liked it much more than F&W. It was much more relaxed, with WAY less over-consumption of alcohol.

The art exhibits (both for show and for sale) added so much to a day at Epcot for these long time disney veterans.

Overall, it is a wonderful, low-key, low-stress day.
We went to the first festival in 2017. It was nice and calm nothing like my experiences with F&W weekends. Not sure if it will get busier as the years go by like F&W did

Does anyone have a map of where each booth is located? I mean, obviously the country specific ones are located there, but like Pop Eats, Deconstructed Dish, etc?

We attended the Festival last January and we loved it. We also attended the Garden Festival and F&W and Festival of the Arts was a lot of fun. We loved painting the mural, seeing the artists, dancing and music throughout was wonderful entertainment. We also saw a concert and everything was just done very nice without the crowds and the hot weather. We are heading back again this January.

Does anyone have a map of where each booth is located? I mean, obviously the country specific ones are located there, but like Pop Eats, Deconstructed Dish, etc?
easywdw does not show a map his review of individual booths have photos of the location, menu and food.

Going for my husband’s birthday for the first time this year, excited! We have been to F&W a and F&G before, thinking this one might be our favorite!

Plan on attending in 2020. Have done the other festivals at Epcot and loved them all. Can’t wait to read everyone’s experiences this coming year.

Hmm, something must be going on at Epcot. I was looking at Disney Food Blog and the menus were released early November (around the 10th). The seminar list was mentioned in later November.
As of now, we have neither. On top of that, the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party still hasn't been released past December 31st, while all other dessert parties have been released for the next few months by now.

Not sure WHAT is going on, but something is ...

On top of that, the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party still hasn't been released past December 31st, while all other dessert parties have been released for the next few months by now. Not sure WHAT is going on, but something is ...
Not necessarily, 2019 dates should be released within the next two weeks.

Not necessarily, 2019 dates should be released within the next two weeks.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

They seemed to have made a bigger deal out of the festival of the holidays offerings this year, essentially cramming another festival in between food & wine and festival of the arts so I'm guessing that is part of why they haven't released menus etc - it seemed like they released the holiday info much later this year than in 2016 when I went during that period.

When i searched "Festival of the Arts" on the boards, it looks like the first postings about menus being released for last year's Festival of the Arts were around December 13! So i imagine it will be soon!!!

When i searched "Festival of the Arts" on the boards, it looks like the first postings about menus being released for last year's Festival of the Arts were around December 13! So i imagine it will be soon!!!
I'm going on opening day! (planned before dates were announced). So I can't even benefit from reviews, this is all I get (and last year reviews).

We have never attended the festival of the Arts and will have the chance this year. Can anyone tell me about it? Have no idea what to expect. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter