EPCOT 2019 International Festival Of The Arts Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh no. i see so many i want! (and at least a few that I'm pretty sure my buddy will...wonder if I can sneak order them for his birthday if he doesn't)

...my poor wallet...
Our bedroom has no art or decorations so these would be perfect but I would have to pay to ship it home

I would hope most of the larger prints are sold in a tube? Something easy to pack in luggage.

Last year it seems like most artists had some of the original art pieces in addition to a wide variety of prints in various sizes.

Ah. I was hoping more for, like...mugs or magnets, or something.

I have so many prints...

Here's this times guide for Friday and Saturday
i-hVPgnQm.jpg

i-ZGmgvw4.jpg

I thought pins were usually the prize for the hidden theme scavenger hunt?
yeah last year was a pin. A coloring book is really, really disappointing. Don't know if we'll do the hunt this time because of that. We certainly won't get one for each child if we do it.

yeah last year was a pin. A coloring book is really, really disappointing. Don't know if we'll do the hunt this time because of that. We certainly won't get one for each child if we do it.

Definitely disappointing. I was considering doing this on my solo trip but sooo not worth it for a coloring book!

Here's this times guide for Friday and Saturday
i-hVPgnQm.jpg

i-ZGmgvw4.jpg
Thanks so much for posting this!

In the past, have the times for things like living sculptures, chalk art, animation academy, etc stayed the same week to week? We will be there Sunday and just wondering if I can make a tentative plan using these times?

Thanks so much for posting this!

In the past, have the times for things like living sculptures, chalk art, animation academy, etc stayed the same week to week? We will be there Sunday and just wondering if I can make a tentative plan using these times?
I believe they are the same.

Man, I'm really bummed out. I've been excited about the possibility of figment pins for months now.

Shoot, even a magnet would've been alright. Something you display. But a coloringbook? That is some weaksauce nonsense. I guess maybe it's their way of saying "No, this is for KIDS" or something. Kids probably get more excited about a coloring book than a magnet or a pin. But seriously.

Well, now I'm grumpy. I guess that's more time to do Agent P instead.

Does anyone happen to know if the festival map will also be available on the app? I hate ending up with multiple paper maps at the end of my trip - I try to recycle but realize a lot of them go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!