Epcot 2 meals

Rascalplanner

Earning My Ears
Hi! Taking our daughter who is 10 for the 1st time in November for her 11th Birthday. Really going back and forth on what 2 meals we should have for Epcot. She’s a foodie so not sure if we should do an upscale for one and then something fun? Or, it seems, some aren’t overly impressed with TS and should do lunch there and the dinner somewhere else? Any help, much appreciated!!

She likes everything! I have dinner reservations for La Hacienda as from what I have read seems like we can maybe get lucky and see the nighttime show from there. Was thinking maybe Le Cellier for lunch? Or something fun like Coral Reef?

Are you using the Dining Plan? I would suggest one of the characters meals like the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway or Garden Grill especially if you’re on dining plan. With maybe Chef de France or the hibachi TS in Japan or even Biergarten in Germany as second one.

Last edited:

Great suggestions from Skippyboo and I'll expand on it a bit. You said your DD enjoys eating new to her cuisines so if she's already been to a habachi/teppanyaki restaurant maybe switch up and try Tokyo Dining instead. Similar ingredients but presented in a different manner with beautiful surroundings and service; same amt of dining credits as Teppan Edo.

Last edited:
Our family discovered Spice Road Table on our last trip. Our 13 year old foodie loved it and said it is a must do for our next trip.

We did Tappan Edo in Japan. Loved it so much we did it twice in a 12 night stay. (Granddaughter is 13).

I was not overly impressed with Le Ceillier, but I can really recommend Teppan Edo, Chefs de France and (for me surprisingly) Rose & Crown.

I don't know if you're still looking, but my 9.5-year old foodie loved the Food and Wine Festival on our last trip. She looked at menus and photos ahead of time, planned what she was going to eat, etc. When we actually got there we regretted having a big lunch planned because we couldn't really take advantage of F&W. If I were doing it again, I'd leave 1 meal open and decide that day whether to do QS/last minute TS or only F&W.

I don't know if you're still looking, but my 9.5-year old foodie loved the Food and Wine Festival on our last trip. She looked at menus and photos ahead of time, planned what she was going to eat, etc. When we actually got there we regretted having a big lunch planned because we couldn't really take advantage of F&W. If I were doing it again, I'd leave 1 meal open and decide that day whether to do QS/last minute TS or only F&W.
That’s what we actually decided to do! We figure lunch at F&W and then I booked Spice Road for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!