Entry thru Int'l Gateway to Epcot?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I'm staying at the BWV and am planning to enter Epcot thru the Int'l Gateway. Will they let us thru here right at 9:00 am when the park opens? I understand we just walk thru UK to get to Future World, but I imagine the boys with us will want to get to TT, so I want to let them know the people at the front gate will probably get there first. Anyone know if they let us in earlier, but stop us further along?

I don't know about being let in earlier than the posted opening time (you never know with CMs) but they will definitely let you in at the posted Future World opening time. You will be prohibited from entering other parts of World Showcase as you walk to Future World.

After you get through the turnstiles at the International Gateway, there is a castmember at the roped off bridge to France, so everyone must get to Future World via England and Canada. If you are not in a hurry, it is nice and peaceful in those countries and a nice time for a stroll through their gardens, etc.

Last March we were allowed through the turnstiles a little early, but then stopped at a gate/rope? right before you come into the UK section. At 9:00 we were allowed to go to Future World. The people from the front gate will get to TT just a little bit before you because the walk is not quite as far.

If you have your camera with you, the early entry that allows you to walk through Great Britian & Canada is a great time for pics with no crowds. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter