Entertainment Rates for Hard Rock out yet??

RAIDERMOM

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at the Hard Rock on June 26-July 2 and the best rate so far is the fan club rate of 187.00. I have checked 1-800-be a star and there are no entertainment rates for the Hard Rock but there are for Portofino and Royal Pacific???? Is it strange that the other two hotels have the entertainment rate and the Hard Rock does not. Is the entertainment rate usually better than the fan club rate? Is it worth my while to keep calling for the entertainment rate.

I appreciate any comments, I have never stayed before at Universal and am just learning about fan club and entertainment rates.

Thanks!!

I called 12/30 and the best they would do for me for 6/30-7/4 was $249 gardenview! I stuck with RPR for $168/176 weekends.

I have ET rates for October at the HardRock so it seems strange that they are not out for July. What about Annual Pass rates...I am waiting to see how much they will be...as so far this year they have been about $20 cheaper a night.

It may be worth your while enquiring about these rates as well as your staying 6/7 nights this may save you far more than the extra cost of the pass.

Just a thought

Maybe there are just no ET rates availalbe at HRH for that time. The ET rates depend on the hotels booking rate.

When I called for Entertainment Rates for HRH on November 13, I was given a rate of $189 for weekdays, and slightly higher for weekends, between June 24 and June 30. I called 1-800-BE A STAR, and I'm sure they stated those were the ER for the HRH. We decided to book RPH because it was about $20 a night cheaper. Maybe all the Entertainment Rate rooms are gone for the time you are looking at. I found the Fan Club rate for RPH to be a little less, and changed my reservation. Hope this helps.

Pam :earsboy:

I called today and booked the HRH for Aug, 17 at the Ent. rate of $134.00 garden view room. The RPR had no rooms available for that time. Guess I had better go and get the Entertainment book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter