entertainment rates at the hrh

nan60

Earning My Ears
has anyone gotten entertainment rates at the hrh for the following dates 3/30 till 4/5? The best I can get is 206 for gardenview with AAA and suggestions or help in getting a better rate. Thanks

Have you asked for the FAN Club Rate or the ALL ACCESS Rate? They should be better than the AAA Rate. If you can get those rates, reserve at that rate and then get the card later.

How do you get those cards? I work for small private school so I am unable to get the Fan Club Card :(

TIA

The all access rate no longer exists. The fan club rate is very rare these days.

I am going the same time frame. I first got a rate of $183 for the Hard Rock by calling the 800-be-a-star. This is a FLA/GA resident rate. I called the Lowes' First number and got a rate of $169. He said this is usually the best rate they offer. I have tried getting the Entertainment rate but the keep telling me it is not available. I tried for a two night reservation and a four night.

I cancelled my reservation for the HRH for the same time period as they were offering no discounts at all. RPH and PBH were both offering deals.

I justed booked hrh for 3-9 to 3-15-2003 queen pool view and 2 adult park tickets for length of stay for 228. a night including tax and service charge. I thought it was a good deal. What does anyone else think?

Thats $228. per night including 2 adult tickets for the parks and Citywalk also including tax and service charge.

Where'd you get that deal? I'd like to try that for my upcoming trip!

I found it online first on the universal website. I called the hotel to change my original reservation. But if you call the hotel with your dates they can tell you if it is available. I know they still have rooms left the dates i am going but i dont know how long this deal will go on for. I have been looking for a better deal and can not find one so i am sticking with this.

Maur62- are you sure that rate is per night, the universal website says that rate is per person. you may want to call the hotel just to be sure.
As for the rates, i was able to get an entertainment rate of $125 for February. I had to call many times and spoke to a manager. I was offered RP right away but eventually got HRH.

jjls.....maur62 is right. Here is a link see if it comes up available for your dates.

Universal

There are a a couple other posts on this board with the same deal at Rpyal Pacific with even lower prices...pretty amazing rates!

Maur62, its the luck of the jersey people : we got $218/ nite per room which includes tax and 2 adult park tix for the length of our stay. We will be at the HRH 4/18 - 4/25

Call 'em back... on 1/29/03 I got $99 HRH Annual Pass Rate for 3/29/03 and 3/30/03. I have also seen some great package rates... $218/nt with 2 passes. Check that out too!

Good luck!
Missyb1964:jester:

DYLANSDAD
I saw that rate also but we are going 3-9 to 3-15 and that is the best rate I could get. I keep checking to see if new rates come up. Lets hear it for New Jersey luck, we deserve it!!!! Have a great time.

May rates at HRH are still sky high. I checked and they did not have the $99 Fan Club rate and 2Tix rate was $258 which is not good. Also, was told Entertainment 4 night min was still in effect for May. Maybe they will change this as that month approaches.

Does anyone know the best way to check rates/avail for HRH? Is it best to call direct (I dont know the number) or book somewhere online? Thanks in advance.

You could call hotel direct (sorry dont know it off hand)

I always call 1-800 BE A STAR

1-800-23-LOEWS

either one will work:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!