Entertainment Rate Update?

If you are from Louisana (sp?) you can get a special rate that is for southern states only like Fl. and Georgia - I got 99$ for a garden view at HRH in Feb. - call the lowes 1 800 number now and ask for the special rates. Deluxes were 149.00 and club level was 199.00. I think these are better than the entertainment card!

I just called and the Fan Club rate is also $99 (garden), $119 (pool), and $199 (club). I changed my reservation for the new rates. I called 800-23-LOEWS

Mike:bounce:

Just called and rates for next spring (Easter) are not out yet. The person I talked to this time suggested end of November.

I called uescape and 1800 loews and could not get any special rates for feb 16 - 18. All numbers say they are sold out. I have a AAA rate deluxe room reserved for 239. Was hoping i could do better. What dates did you get those rates for?

I have been calling about every other day for the ENT rate, last time was Sunday the 7th and they are not out yet.....................I am hoping for the $117 rate or lower:)

Gretel,

Do you have AAA, I have booked a garden view room, Jan 18-21 for the AAA price of $99.00 per night.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter