Entertainment rate online

bbchurch

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a way to check for availability of the entertainment rate on the loews or universal website. I know there is a line for promo code, but is there anyway to bring up the ent. rate by putting something in there. I know with other hotel websites I can get the rates for other discounts (my employer, AAA, ect.).

You cant get entertainment rates online for the 3 on-site Universal resorts. You could call 1-800- BE A STAR or the Loews 800# or the hotels directly, requesting the Entertainment rate. I wish you could!

I spoke with a very friendly ressie agent on the phone and she said that the code they use in their computer for ent rate is 4ebook, she said it might work online but she did not know for sure. I tried typing it in everyway I could imagine and it never worked for me. Maybe someone else could figure out if it would work. I would love to be able to book online.

Not long ago, a nice reservations agent told me that the code she uses for the entertainment rate is ebook. I couldn't get it to work for any of the dates I checked, though. It would be great if you could check for rates online instead of having to call everyday.

I experimented with codes for other discounts - FAN works for FAN Club, AAA works for AAA.

hmm... Daisy I thought FCO was the Fan Club code, no? Mary

The FCO code was good for booking thru early April. There is a new promotion:

Fan Club Specials are now running from

April 27-June 12, 2003:

Rates starting at $169 at the Portofino Bay Hotel
Rates starting at $149 at the Hard Rock Hotel
Rates starting at $129 at Royal Pacific Resort

Be sure to use Promotional Code FAN to receive your

Fan Club Member savings!

you can take a look here :)

UniversalOrlando Fan Club

FCO does not work anymore- FAN does (for fan club card).
APH works for annual passholder.
FLO works for Florida resident.
AAA for that discount.
I have yet to find a code for entertainement book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!